Monday, October 11, 2010

Who invented DVS?

We use Traktor Scratch Pro on our gigs and atleast i couldn't be happier with it. I've had Mixvibes and Serato too, but I prefer TSP.
Anyway i came across to this interesting article of the history of DVS's. They go back to 90's...that's right. Here's the link, I highly recommend to check it out:

http://who-invented-digital-vinyl.co.uk/.

I also drooled to those old school mixers, like Apex Gold. Beautiful rotary mixer from the nineties with full EQ kills. Damn nice! And what's really nice about it? It's only 250€ shipped! Yes, original and new for 250€.
Even though I'm more of a hip hop DJ I really like the looks of rotary mixers. That's why I got this classic looking beast to my mixer collection. Vestax PMC-46mk2:
(no i haven't received it yet, but I will post an actual photo soon as i get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment