Friday, March 18, 2011

Lifted: Friday Morning Live Mix

Photobucket
Photobucket

Woke up this morning, decided to skip school and record me some raps for the headphones, just to celebrate my coming of middle age. (I've lost my hair already a while ago, so no damage done...) Today's the party, so here's my gift to y'all.

Haven't touched the turntables for a while...so I just pressed rec and played some songs that I've been feeling lately. Hope you guys enjoy.

Peace, Antti-Skate



 DJ Antti-Skate - Lifted: Friday Morning Live Mix (72MB - Megaupload)

1. The Kid Daytona - Lifted
2. Smoke DZA - Sounds of the Indo f/ Terry Walker & Den10
3. Diz Gibran - On It f/ Rae Rosero
4. Elzhi - Flyest f/ Smitty
5. Pac Div - Your Fucking Song
6. Earl Sweatshirt - Pigions f/ Wolf Haley
7. Sir Michael Rocks - Summer Song f/ Latif
8. Curren$y - Roasted f/ Trademark & Young Roddy
9. Jay Rock - No Joke
10. Kendrick Lamar - Ignorance Is Bliss
11. Little Brother - Curtain Call
12. 9thMatic, Big Remo & Khrysis - 1000FT
13. Schoolboy Q - Figg Get Da Money
14. Doxside Music Group - LiSTeN!
15. Freeway & Jake One - Freekin' The Beat f/ Latoiya Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment