Friday, March 18, 2011

The Lost Session

 Photobucket




Just found an old mix I forgot even existed. I was cleaning my laptop's hard drive and was lucky to find this...gave it a listen and thought it's worth sharing. We recorded this at Lazy-Jay's place a couple of years ago (2009 I think).

Some straight up 90's party classics and some indie stuff as well, all vinyl, all in one go.


Lazy-Jay & Antti-Skate - The Lost Session (192 kbps - 77MB Megaupload)

‪A.D.O.R. - One For The Trouble‬
Almighty RSO - One In Tha Chamba
Nice & Smooth - Old To The New
Lords Of The Underground - What I'm After
Percee P - Don't Cum Strapped
Showbiz & A.G. - Fat Pockets
Black Sheep - Gimme Tha Finga (remix)
BIG - Party And Bullshit (Lord's Dirty)
Sha'dasious -I'ma Put My Thing Down
Ali Dee - Who's Da Flava
Krash Man - Nuthin' But A Party
Black Thought - Relax
L. - Blue Lights & Blunts
Busta Rhymes - Woo-Hah!! Got You All In Check (Frankenstein Remix)
Black Reign - Dirty
AK Skills - One Life Ta Live

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good shit, but I still can't recall this. Lot of b2b stuff here though...

    ReplyDelete